Tel.: +49 (0)40 8998-88351
- Non-equilibrium quantum dynamics in condensed matter systems
- Variational quantum states for many-body systems
- Machine learning methods and neural quantum states
- Core contributor to the NetKet project
- December 2018–today:
PhD student in Physics at MPSD and University of Hamburg.
Topic: Machine learning methods for time-dependent many-body systems.
Primary supervisor: Michael Sentef. Co-supervisors: Angel Rubio and Nina Rohringer.
Collaborations with Giuseppe Carleo (EPFL), Johan Mentink (Radboud University), Martin Claassen (University of Pennsylvania).
- April 2016–November 2018:
M.Sc. Physics from the University of Hamburg.
Master project and thesis on Laser Control of Topological Polaritons at MPSD, supervised by Michael Sentef and Angel Rubio.
B.Sc. Computing in Science – Physics from the University of Hamburg.
Bachelor thesis on Simulation of Driven Cuprate Superconductors in Ultra-Cold Atom Systems in the Group of Prof. Ludwig Mathey.